As for the previous ones, also for the Santa Lucia’s Fountain there have been different collocations. The first one took place in 1620, when the cardinal viceroy Gaspar de Borja y Velasco decided to move it forward to the sea in the middle of a beam, also called “of the sulfurous water”, from which it was possible to draw water from it. The second collocation took place in 1606 and was mentioned into an inscription that was later put away. Then, in 1844, by will of Ferdinand II of Bourbon, in occasion of his son’s birth, Alfonso, count of Caserta, it was restored by the architect Carlo Bonucci, who placed two inscriptions laterally:the first on the right and the second on the left. The fountains today still holds the original characteristics: the central part with two dolphins and on the sides two capitals from which the water pours out. On the top, the broken stemsupports two little arches on the sides and a central bowl gathers the entire fountain and the water that still today pours out.