Here’s the parmigiana bodyshape tour benefits:
Whether this is your first time reading the bodyshape tour or not, keep on reading to find:
- the origins of parmigiana;
- how to fat burn calories of this faboulous dish.
At consequence, reading this guide you can:
- finally answer the question: what does mean parmigiana in an eggplant recipe?
- taste this irresistible Neapolitan dish without getting fat and, maybe be ironic about a vegetable dish with a lot of ingredients and say that it’s healthy;
- burning calories and feed your mind with a pictoresque path and a breath-taking panorama.
Where did parmigiana di melanzane originate? I bet the answer is not so easy because, at first, before the very first recipe of parmigiana there is a battle between mothers and grandmothers in Naples and in other places of the Southern Italy. For example, there isn’t a Sunday lunch without a parmigiana and every Neapolitan has a grandmother or a mother with the best recipe of the city. Thus, it’s very common hear somebody say: «’a parmigiana ‘e mulignane ra nonna » or «’a parmigiana ‘e mulignane e mammà» just to celebrate their mastery with this dish.
So, woe betide you if you talk about the perfect cooking and ingredients or a war might break out in the kitchen.