Here’s the parmigiana bodyshape tour benefits:Whether this is your first time reading the bodyshape tour or not, keep on reading to find:
- the origins of parmigiana;
- how to fat burn calories of this faboulous dish.
- finally answer the question: what does mean parmigiana in an eggplant recipe?
- taste this irresistible Neapolitan dish without getting fat and, maybe be ironic about a vegetable dish with a lot of ingredients and say that it’s healthy;
- burning calories and feed your mind with a pictoresque path and a breath-taking panorama.
Where did parmigiana di melanzane originate? I bet the answer is not so easy because, at first, before the very first recipe of parmigiana there is a battle between mothers and grandmothers in Naples and in other places of the Southern Italy. For example, there isn’t a Sunday lunch without a parmigiana and every Neapolitan has a grandmother or a mother with the best recipe of the city. Thus, it’s very common hear somebody say: «’a parmigiana ‘e mulignane ra nonna » or «’a parmigiana ‘e mulignane e mammà» just to celebrate their mastery with this dish. So, woe betide you if you talk about the perfect cooking and ingredients or a war might break out in the kitchen.
The origins of Aubergine ParmigianaThe parmigiana di melanzane battle between the women in the kitchen is a neverending story, but a kind of peace could arrive from the reason why parmigiana originated not in Campania or in Sicily, but in Naples, exactly in the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies and so both in Naples and Palermo; otherwise, there are sources about a probably Greek or Arabic origin. The parmesan cheese is not the reason why of the name of this typical and irresistible Neapolitan dish. Two are the possibile origins of the name “parmigiana”:
- the Sicilian shutter with overlapping wood sticks called “parmiciane” such as the eggplants of the parmigiana;
- the origins of the name Parmigiana are from Parma, where the ancient culinary tradition used to prepare some recipes with overlapping vegetables alternated with other ingredients.
The necessary equipment for the parmigiana di melanzane bodyshape tour:
- comfortable shoes;
- a bottle of water ;
- high protection sunscreen and sunglasses;
- an hat;
- wet wipes;
- a pedometer;
- a camera or a samrtphone to take picture and, why not?, a sticky selfie to share your walking tour with the hashtag #visitnaplesbodyshapetour
- when you feel weak, have a break.
How to fat burn calories of a parmigiana di melanzane portionWhether you’ll decide to prepare parmigiana by yourself or taste it in a restaurant, here’s how burning calories with the bodyshape tour. Are you ready?
Via Bausan-Via Filangieri:
Rampe Brancaccio – Petraio
Petraio – Via Cimarosa
The hundred stairs of Petraio are perfect to improve your body and fat burn calories. If parmigiana doesn’t come from the parmisan cheese, Petraio is not so called in cause of the stones but for the pebbles during the rain. You’ll discover that climbing the Petraio is such a kind of magic: you discover a picturesque corner of Naples that inspires you take a lot of picture and, when you are higher and look back, you won’t became a stone but you’ll be fascinated by the landscape. At the end of Petraio turn in via Luigia San Felice and then in via Filippo Palizzi, another street where you can have a break and enjoy the landscape and appreciate the particular liberty buildings.Now, you have two choices: turn back on feet, turn back with the funicular or keep going to via Cimarosa and strolling down in the Vomero hill.Ps: for the necessary equipment click here.
Lascia un commento